Calcium Paste

HHD Home Forums Home Remedies Calcium Paste

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Wally 1 year, 1 month ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

geoofthejungle
    Participant

I am new to this forum because I want to share some positive results that I am having with a cheap simple solution. I have had h&h for 42 out of my 58 years. Having read that calcium is not being distributed correctly when new skin meshes together, I decided to try topically applying calcium to my affected areas. I have some calcium/ magnesium supplements that I have ground up and added just a little water to make pasty. I figured that the worst that could happen would be no results a little white stain would not matter compared to any continual oozing. I put it on an area of my neck and the rash went away quickly. My armpits have always been especially painful rarely ever healing completely. They did not heal as rapidly as my neck but they did heal up!! Yeah. My groin area is an occassional problem that I am dealing with right now and the calcium paste has kept the flaring up to a minimum! I am able to actual
    use otc arm deodorant with a burning sensation for the first time in

decades. I keep a small amount of calcium handy all the time now, it will dry up becuse I rarely have to use it, a drop of water will make it pasty again.

Rip Van
    Participant

Where did you get your supplements?

geoofthejungle
    Participant

You can get calcium supplements at any place vitamins are sold. I was using my calcium supplements internally with mangnesium because it is recommended that they be used together. I hope you try it and find some success. Let us know if you do. Perhaps some science minded individuals can comment on applying calcium topically to ones skin.

107perdue
    Participant

do you have a dosage for calcium supplements internally and mangnesium?

geoofthejungle
    Participant

The mineral supplement that I have been using is from Walgreens. Each tablet contains Calcium (333mg), Magnesium (133mg), and Zinc (5mg). According to the label these values are all 33% of the recommended daily value. I have not taken these tablets internally for quite a while, but I am sure that would be helpful somewhat. I am merely using it to grind into powder and mix with water in order to apply topically. I hope you try it and let us know within a month if you have positive results or no change.

107perdue
    Participant

Thanks-I’m going to be trying it

Wally
    Participant

I’m going to give it a try as well. We manufacture organic personal care products and one fact that may support the positive results you’re having is that almost anything you apply to the skin enters the blood stream directly without going through the digestive process. I’ve had estheticians tell me non-nano particle based cosmetic foundations can’t enter the blood because of the molecules are too big. Researching the internet we found Anderson 360′s Anderson Cooper’s link that showed a video of a TV segment about children’s food affects on blood. When the doctor took his blood sample right then and there, Cooper and the doctor was shocked to discover makeup in his blood. TV personalities as you probably know almost always have makeup applied before going on air.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.